This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Active Nicaragua FNI
Tour Duration 15 Days
Family Activity Holiday In Nicaragua
From zip-wiring through tree-top canopies to climbing an active volcano, Nicaragua is a wonderful destination for a family adventure. We search for crocodiles in mangrove-lined forests, track monkeys in Chocoyero El Brujo National Park and kayak on Lake Nicaragua. We also visit a local school, surf and stay on a volcanic island, before relaxaing on the golden beaches of Corn Island.
- Volcanoes - Climb to the top of Cerro Negro Volcano, an active volcano.
- Sandy beaches - Swim and surf at Playa Los Cordones
- Lakes - Kayak amongst the tropical islands Las Isletas on Lake Nicaragua.Stay on Ometepe, a laid-back volcanic island
- Cloud forest - Learn about the life of the cloud forest and zip wire through the trees at Mombacho Volcano
- Wildlife - Look for crocodiles, monkeys and exotic birds
- Caribbean island - Snorkel from Corn Island in the azure, warm waters of the Caribbean Sea
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Managua
2Drive to León via the Reserve Juan Venado; PM boat tour
3AM climb an active volcano; PM visit San Jacinto hotsprings
4Drive to Playa Los Cardones. PM surfing lessons
5At Playa Los Cardones; school visit (in term-time)
6Drive to San Jorge: Ferry to Ometepe Island
7On Ometepe Island
8Drive to Granada via the Mombacho Volcano; canopy tour on zip wires
9City tour of Granada. Visit to Masaya volcano and market
10Cycle to Puerto Asese; kayaking around Las Isletas
11Fly to Corn Island
12On Corn Island; swimming and relaxing
13On Corn Island; swimming and relaxing
14Fly to Managua. Afternoon visit to Chocoyero Natural Reserve
15Tour ends Managua