This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Why not travel In Style?
Sacred Land Of The Incas PS
Adventure Holiday In Peru
- Machu Picchu - By train to the lost city, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
- Cusco - Explore the ancient capital city of the Incas
- Arequipa - Discover the fascinating Santa Catalina Convent
- Lake Titicaca - The highest navigable lake in the world, visit Uros and Taquile islands
- Sacred Valley - Unwind in this tranquil setting
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Lima
2Fly to Arequipa
4Drive to Chivay
5Colca Canyon; drive to Puno
6Boat trip to Lake Titicaca; visit Uros Islands and overnight on Taquile Island
7Morning on Taquile Island, afternoon return to Puno
8Bus to Cusco via Sillustani
9In Cusco; walking tour
10Free day in Cusco
11Train to Aguas Calientes; visit Machu Picchu
12AM 2nd visit to Machu Picchu (optional); train to Ollantaytambo
13In Sacred Valley
14Fly to Lima
15Tour ends Lima
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Sacred Land Of The Incas tour available at present.
Please select a date: