This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Why not travel In Style?
Rajasthan - Land of the Maharajahs RD
Adventure Tour In North India
- Pushkar - Spend a full day exploring the annual Pushkar Camel Fair
- Delhi - Take a rickshaw through the winding streets of Old Delhi
- Agra - Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal at sunrise
- Jaipur - Test the accuracy of the sun dials at the observatory
- Nawalgarh - Wander through brightly painted, traditional havelis
- Bikaner - Explore the colourful bazaar in this ancient trade centre
- Jodhpur -Discover the majestic Meherangarh Fort
- Udaipur - Relax in this historic city set on the banks of Lake Pichola.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Delhi
2Morning sightseeing in Old Delhi; visit Agra Fort
3Taj Mahal; drive to Jaipur
4Drive to Pushkar
5Full day at Pushkar Camel Fair
6Drive to Mandawa
7Visit the painted houses of Nawalgarh
9Drive to Dechu
10Drive to Jaisalmer; walking tour
11Morning sightseeing, afternoon free in Jaisalmer
12Drive to Jodhpur
14Drive to Ghanerao
15Drive to Deogarh via Kumbalgarh
16Drive to Udaipur
18Tour ends Udaipur
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Rajasthan - Land of the Maharajahs tour available at present.
Please select a date: