This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Amalfi Coast Walking NAW
Tour Duration 8 Days
Amalfi Coast Walking
With its incredible coastline the Amalfi region is an ideal destination for this relaxed walking holiday. Staying at an agriturismo (family-run farm), we take a variety of day walks across cliff-tops, vineyards and national parks, including the celebrated 'Walk of the Gods' from Bomerano to Positano. There is also time to explore cultural highlights such as Amalfi, Positano and Capri. We return at night to home-cooked Italian cuisine and local wine.
- Spectacular coastal walks – Enjoy stunning scenery overlooking the Bay of Naples
- Amalfi - Attractive harbour town
- Ravello - Beautiful hill top town
- Pompeii and Vesuvius - Options to visit the fascinating and perfectly preserved Roman site and walk to the volcano crater rim
- Ferriere National Park - Valley with a unique micro-climate and unusual plants
- Agriturismo - Enjoy home-grown produce at our friendly farmstay
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Naples airport. Transfer to San Lazzaro.
2A warm up ridge walk above the Agerola Plain
3Walk to Amalfi along the Ancient Republic’s Path
4Visit Ravello, walk to Minori.
5Walk to Pogerola via the Ferriere National Park
6A free day to visit Pompeii and Vesuvius
7The Walk of the Gods to Positano
8Tour ends Naples Airport