This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Backroads and Tea Trails CSL
Cycling Holiday In Sri Lanka
- Cycle Backroads and tea plantations - Ride through the rural villages and hill country of Sri Lanka’s central highlands
- Sigiriya - The stunning cave temples at Dambulla and the mountain top fortress of King Kassapa
- Polonnaruwa - Explore the ancient city of Polonnaruwa by bike
- Kandy - Vibrant markets, lovely gardens and the unique Temple of the Tooth
- Unawatuna - Relax beside the golden beaches and explore the UNESCO World Heritage site of Galle fortress
- Nature and wildlife - A chance to take game drives through Udawalawe and Yala National Parks
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Negombo
2Cycle to Dambulla
3Climb Lion Rock, then cycle to Polonnaruwa
5Cycle to Kandy via the Knuckles Mountains
6Free day in Kandy
7Cycle along the plantation roads to Nuwara Eliya
8Cycle to Belihuloya
9Cycle to Udawalawe.
10Cycle to Tissamaharama. Optional afternoon visit to Yala National Park
11Cycle to Tangalle, then drive to Unawatuna
12Cycle the coastal backroads and visit Galle
13Free in Unawatuna
14Tour ends in Unawatuna
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Backroads and Tea Trails tour available at present.
Please select a date: