This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Bangladesh And India Budget Tour
- Dhaka - Explore the cultural and historic highlights of one of South Asia's most vibrant cities
- Bogra - Visit the important archaeological ruins of Sompura Mahavihara and Mahasthangarh
- The Sundarbans - Take a cruise through the UNESCO World Heritage landscapes of one of the world's largest mangrove forests
- Agra, Calcutta and Delhi - Discover the rich heritage of India's Mughal and colonial past
- Varanasi - Explore the ghats and temples of one of the holiest Hindu cities on earth. Visit the birthplace of Buddhism at Sarnath
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Dhaka (Bangladesh)
2Sightseeing in Dhaka
3Drive to Bogra. Visit Sompura Mahavihara Monastery
4Visit Mahasthangar and Puthia, Drive to Kustia
5Drive to Khulna
6Sunderbans river cruise
7Cruise back to Mongla, visit 60 domed mosque.
8Drive to Calcutta via border crossing at Benapole
9Free in Calcutta
10Morning train to Varanasi
11Visit Sarnath. Optional evening aarti festival by boat
12Full day in old Varanasi. Overnight train to Agra
13Arrive Agra. Afternoon optional tour of Agra Fort and It-mud-ullah
14Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal, then morning train to Delhi.
15Tour ends in Delhi
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Dhaka to Delhi tour available at present.
Please select a date: