This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Bhutan And Nepal Adventure Tour
Peaceful monasteries, jagged Himalayan mountains and deep valleys are all part of this fascinating journey through the Buddhist Kingdom of Bhutan. We meet the welcoming locals for whom tradition and ritual are still a way of life. After discovering this unique country's rich cultural heritage we return to Kathmandu to sample bustling Nepalese city life.
- Paro - Spend a day at the colourful annual Paro Festival
- Tiger's Nest Climb up to the Monastery, perched high on the cliff side
- Punakha - The ancient capital of Bhutan. Visit Punakha Dzong and hike in the Punakha Valley
- Phobjika Valley - Look out for the rare black-necked crane
- Thimpu - Walk through the most relaxed capital in the world
- Kathmandu - Explore the old city on foot before visiting the Pashupatinath temple complex
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Kathmandu
2Fly to Bhutan
3Drive to Punakha via Chimmi Lhakhang monastery
4Visit the Punakha Dzong; walk to Khamsum Yuley Chorten including a local family visit.
5Drive to Phobjika; visit the Gangtey Monastery
6Travel to Thimpu.
7Full day in Thimpu
8Drive to Paro. Hike to Taktsang Monastery
9Full day at the Paro Festival
10Fly to Kathmandu
11Free day to explore Kathmandu
12Tour ends in Kathmandu