This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Why not travel In Style?
Buenos Aires To Rio Overland
On this exciting overland journey we travel from Argentina’s capital Buenos Aires to the vibrant city of Rio de Janeiro in Brazil. Along the way we tour the attractive city of Curitiba, explore the coastal town of Paraty and visit the tropical island of Ilha Grande. A trip highlight is the thundering waters of Iguazu Falls – one of the most spectacular waterfalls in the world.
- Buenos Aires - Tango capital of the world, elegant and seductive
- Iguazu Falls - South America’s most beautiful waterfalls, view from both the Brazilian and Argentinean sides
- Paraty - Jewel of Portuguese colonial architecture
- Ilha Grande - Verdant island with great beaches and opportunities for walks
- Rio De Janeiro - South America’s most stunning and vibrant city including
- Christ the Redeemer, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Buenos Aires
2In Buenos Aires; walking tour
3Explore Buenos Aires, overnight bus to Iguazu
4Arrive Puerto Iguazu; free day
5At Iguazu Falls; visit Brazilian side
6Public bus to Curitiba
7In Curitiba; optional train to Serra do Mar
8Drive to Paraty; free time, optional boat trip/snorkelling
9Free time in Paraty
10Drive and ferry to Ilha Grande; free time.
11On Ilha Grande
12Drive to Rio
13In Rio: optional city tour
14Free day in Rio
15Tour ends Rio