This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Heart Of Cambodia CD
- Phnom Penh - Learn about the dark history of the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia's buzzing capital
- Kep - Sleepy coastal town famous for its delicious seafood
- Kratie - Cruise to spot the rare and endangered Irrawady freshwater dolphins
- Skuon – Nibble on a deep fried tarantula
- Siem Reap – Gateway to the iconic and awe-inspiring Khmer temple complex of Angkor
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Phnom Penh; afternoon sightseeing
2In Phnom Penh, travel to Kampot via Angkor Borei
4In Kep; day trip to Rabbit Island
5Drive to Phnom Penh
6Drive to Kompong Cham
7Drive to Kratie via Wat Nakor PM visit Irrawaddy Dolphins
8Drive to Kompong Thom
9Visit Prei Kuk; drive to Siem Reap
10In Siem Reap
11In Siem Reap
12In Siem Reap
13Tour ends Siem Reap
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Heart Of Cambodia tour available at present.
Please select a date: