This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Western Canada Pioneer FRK
Canada Family Adventure
- Calgary - Home of the Calgary Stampede.
- Waterton Lakes - Prairie buffalo and the Red Rock Canyon.
- Kicking Horse Grizzly Bear Refuge - Unique Grizzly conservation refuge.
- Yoho National Park - Kicking Horse River, Takakkaw Falls and walks around Emerald Lake.
- Jasper National Park - Icefield Parkway, Athabasca Glacier, and hiking in Maligne Canyon.
- Lake Louise - Visit one of Canada’s most photographed settings.
- Banff National Park - World Heritage landscapes and a hike through Johnston Canyon.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Calgary
2Morning sightseeing in Calgary, then drive to Wateron Lakes National Park
3Morning hike in Red Rock Canyon. Visit Buffalo Reserve
4Hiking in Waterton Lakes. Optional lake cruise
5Morning drive to Fernie. Afternoon drive to Whiteswan National Park
6Drive to Kootenay National Park: hikes and optional rafting
7Morning drive to Kicking Horse Mountain Resort and hike to Grizzly Bear Reserve. Afternoon drive to Yoho N.P.
8Drive to Jasper National Park via Icefield Parkway
9Explore Maligne Canyon
10Hiking in Jasper National Park
11Drive to Banff via the Icefield Parkway, Athabaska Falls and Lake Louise
12Full day in Banff National Park
13Hiking in the Kananaskis Valley
14Tour ends Calgary Airport
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Western Canada Pioneer tour available at present.
Please select a date: