This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
China Family Tour
Travelling across China by train, this fast-paced journey takes us from the imperial palaces of Beijing to the skyscrapers of Hong Kong. Trip highlights include Xian's Terracotta Army, giant pandas in Chengdu and the rural town of Yangshuo. We also walk through the vast Dragon's Backbone rice terraces, stay in traditional villages houses and meet the local Zhuang tribe.
- Beijing - Walk along the Great Wall at Mutianyu. Explore Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
- Xian - Meet the famous Terracotta Army of Qin Shi Huangdi.
- Villages and Rice Terraces - Homestays and hikes amongst the rural villages of the Dong and the Zhuang.
- Yangshuo - Float through the beautiful karst landscapes of the Li River.
- Hong Kong - Free time to explore one of Asia's most vibrant cities.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Beijing
2Drive to the Great Wall at Mutianyu
3Free in Beijing. Overnight train to Xian
4Arrive Xian. Free day
5Visit the Terracotta Warriors
6Morning flight to Chengdu. Free day
7Visit Chengdu Panda Research Centre. Overnight train to Sanjiang
8Arrive Sanjiang and transfer to Ma An Zhai Village; village walks
9Drive to Pingan Village; village walks
10Morning walk to Longji Village. Afternoon drive to Yangshou
11Free in Yangshou
12Morning free. Overnight train to Shenzen
13Cross border into Hong Kong. Free on arrival
14Free in Hong Kong
15Tour ends Hong Kong
TransportBus, Train, Flight
Accommodation5 nights Simple Hotel
3 nights Basic Overnight Train
2 nights Simple Guesthouse
4 nights Standard Hotel