This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Classic Antarctica - Fly And Cruise
The unique Fly and Cruise format of this Antarctica itinerary offers the benefit of speed and comfort. Instead of spending multiple days sailing from South America, across the notorious Drake Passage, which is renowned for its stormy waters, you will board a four-engine jet and and in just about two hours arrive in Antarctica, where your ship will be waiting.
You can then set about your wildlife-watching along the western coast of the Antarctic Peninsula and the South Shetland Islands. Each day (hopefully) you'll be able to explore the peninsula by Zodiac, for great photographic opportunities; you'll also enjoy lectures and presentations from on-board experts.
- Fly to Antarctica; maximising your time on the White Continent and with the wildlife
- From South America to Antarctica in just two hours
- Explore the South Shetland Islands and the surrounding ice-choked waterways
- See penguins, seals and sea birds up-close on land and from your Zodiac
- Visit an array of islands on the Antarctic Peninsula
2South Shetland Islands
3Explore the Antarctic Peninsula
4Explore the Antarctic Peninsula
5Explore the Antarctic Peninsula
6Explore the Antarctic Peninsula
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Classic Antarctica - Fly and Cruise tour available at present.
Please select a date: