This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Classic Antarctica - M/v Polar Pioneer
The South Shetland Islands and Antarctic Peninsula form one of the most
spectacular wilderness areas on earth. A remarkable collection of wildlife lives in
the shadow of snow-capped mountains and blue icebergs; penguins, whales and a
rich diversity of birdlife await you an exploratory journey of the Great White
- A classic expedition voyage exploring the Antarctic Peninsula
- See Adelie, gentoo and chinstrap penguins
- Enjoy the freedom of being in the vast, ice-sculpted Antarctic wilderness
- Travel on a small, friendly expedition ship
- Enjoy lectures and presentations from expert naturalists
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
11Beagle Channel / Puerto Williams
12Beagle Channel / Puerto Williams
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Classic Antarctica - M/V Polar Pioneer tour available at present.
Please select a date: