This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Classic Cuba DCL
- Havana – Experience the faded colonial splendour and vibrancy of Cuba’s capital
- Vinales Valley - Admire the steep limestone hills (mogotes) rising from the valley floor. Learn how Cuba’s famous cigars are made
- Trinidad – Enjoy the laidback atmosphere of this colonial town. Dance at Casa de la Musica or sip a rum cocktail under the stars
- Comandancia de la Plata – Trek through the jungle to Fidel’s 1950’s rebel headquarters
- Caribbean beach - Enjoy the pristine beach setting of Cayo Ensenachos.
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Havana
4Full day visit to Las Terrazas
5Drive to Trinidad
6In Trinidad; optional excursion to Playa Ancon
7Drive to Bayamo
8Visit Comandancia; Drive to Santiago
9City Tour Santiago; Free PM
10Drive to Sancti Spiritus
11Drive to Cayo Ensenachos
12Free in Cayo Ensenachos
13Free in Cayo Ensenachos
14Drive to Havana; via Santa Clara
15Tour ends Havana
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Classic Cuba tour available at present.
Please select a date: