This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Quetzals Of The Cloudforest CC
Visiting: Costa Rica
Tour Duration 15 Days
Costa Rica Wildlife Tour
When Columbus landed at Limon on the Caribbean coast he discovered long sandy beaches, towering volcanoes and unspoilt tropical rainforest. Join us on a journey through Costa Rica exploring jungle waterways, volcanic craters and verdant tropical forest. We also visit Monteverde and cloudforest reserves where the rare Quetzal bird can be sighted.
- Tortuguero - Cruise the jungle waterways and walk through the rainforest, looking for the abundant wildlife
- Monteverde - Explore this cloud forest region. Search for the beautiful local bird, the quetzal
- Manuel Antonio - Where rainforest meets golden sand beaches. Share the beach with sun-bathing iguanas and Capuchin monkeys
- Arenal - Admire this classic cone-shaped, live volcano
- Wildlife - Wake up to the call of Howler monkeys, spot a crocodile, and listen out for scarlet macaws and the many other beautiful and exotic birds
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour San Jose
2In San Jose
3Drive to Turrialba
5Drive and boat to Tortuguero
6In Tortuguero National Park
7Boat to Cano Blanco and Drive to Arenal
9Drive to Monteverde
10Visit to Santa Elena Reserve; Free afternoon
11Free in Monteverde
12Drive to Manuel Antonio N.P.
13In Manuel Antonio N.P.
14Drive to San Jose
15Tour ends San Jose