This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Cycle Rajasthan CIR
- Delhi - A chance to explore the Indian capital by bike
- Village India by Bike - Cycle through the back-roads and villages of rural Rajasthan
- Wild India - Game drives in Sariska and Rathambore National Parks to seek Tigers
- Taj Mahal, Jaipur and Udaipur - Explore the majesty of the Mughals and the Rajput princes
- Temples and Fortresses - Visit the remarkable Jain temples at Ranakpur and the hilltop forts of Kumbhalgarh and Chittorgarh
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Delhi
2Drive to Neemrana and cycle through the rural villages
3Sariska National Park via Kesroli and Alwar
4Morning game drive. Free afternoon to cycle around the villages
5Sariska to Jaipur
7Cycle to Pushkar via Rupangarh
8Pushkar to Kumbhalgarh via Ajmer
9To Udaipur via the Jain temples at Ranakpur
10Explore Udaipur by bike
11Udaipur to Bundi via Chittorgarh
12Bundi to Rathambore National Park
13Game drives in Rathambore National Park
14Rathambore to Agra via Lalsot and Dausa
15Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Return to Delhi
16Tour ends Delhi
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Cycle Rajasthan tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Customer ratingRead reviews