This is the United Kingdom website0845 291 4541
Find a tour
Cycling In Spain, Morocco And Gibraltar
With one foot in each continent this tour highlights the cultural contrasts and mountainous beauty of Africa and Europe. From our Andalucian base in Algeciras we cycle the Spanish sierras, white villages, cork oak forests and the Rock itself - Gibraltar. Across the straits in Morocco we explore the Rif Mountains around Chefchaouen, visit Tetuan and cycle through Berber hamlets.
- Algeciras - Cycle through the forests of the Alcornocales National Park and the moun-tains of southern Spain
- Ronda - Visit the dramatic town high above El Tajo Canyon
- Cycle The Rif Mountains - Explore the Berbers villages and rolling landscapes of Morocco’s Rif Mountains by bike
- Chefchaouen - A chance to enjoy the charms of one of Morocco’s most engaging villages
- Gibraltar - Visit the famous Rock of Gibraltar
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Gibraltar airport, drive to Algeciras
2Public bus to Tarifa and cycle through the Alcornocales National Park
3Train to Ronda. Cycle to Jimena de la Frontera through the mountains of Andalusia
4Ferry to Tangier. Cycle through rolling hills of the Rif Mountains then drive to Chefchaouen
5Free day in Chefchaouen
6Cycle along the Mediterranean coast to Tangiers. Ferry to Algeciras
7Cycle into Gibraltar and visit the old town
8Tour ends Gibraltar airport
Customer ratingRead reviews
TransportBicycle, Bus, Ferry
Accommodation7 nights Standard Hotel
Tour StaffExplore Tour Leader / Driver
On this tour we cycle 238 km over five days (an average of 48 km per day) with further optional rides available. We mostly follow provincial roads with little car traffic (93% tarmac roads, 7% good forest trails). Maps are provided to cycle individually or in groups while the tour leader drives the support vehicle, except on days 5 and 7 when the leader will cycle with the group. We have graded the route as moderate.
27 gear Stevens Galant SX or Radon TCS 6.0 hybrid bikes with front suspension