2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 12 nights Standard Hotel
- 1 night Simple Hotel
- 1 night Comfortable Hotel
Approx 10 -
Explore Tour Leader/driver.
Adventure In The American West
This trip combines the dramatic and diverse landscape of Western USA’s greatest national parks with visits to the bustling cities of San Francisco and Las Vegas. We explore narrow gorges in Zion, discover the wilderness of Yosemite National Park and enjoy breathtaking views from the edge of the Grand Canyon.
- San Francisco - Explore the city highlights including the Golden Gate Bridge
- Yosemite NP - Fabulous scenery of the country’s first national park
- Bryce Canyon - Discover the remarkable multicoloured landscape of the ancient rock formations
- Monument Valley - Visit the huge iconic and majestic vistas of Monument Valley and the surrounding Navajo Lands
- Grand Canyon - Discover one of the planet’s greatest natural wonders
- Las Vegas - America’s surreal and extravagant playground
What we say
Staff Member William Potter travelled on this tour in 2011.
"This trip is all about stunning views – they just get bigger and better as the days go by! Highlights have to be the amazing view from Glacier Point in Yosemite NP, the orange landscape of Bryce Canyon with its strange rock formations – the ‘Hoodoos’ and of course the incredible Grand Canyon. Would definitely recommend the Antelope Canyon and Monument Valley optionals – they are really not to be missed!."
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour San Francisco
Morning sightseeing tour, free afternoon
Drive to Yosemite National Park
Exploring Yosemite National Park
Drive via Mono Lake to Bishop
Drive to Las Vegas
Drive to Zion National Park
Zion National Park
Drive to Bryce Canyon
Drive to Page, free time at Lake Powell
Drive to Monument Valley; optional jeep tour, drive to Kayenta
Drive to the Grand Canyon via Tuba City
Free day at the Grand Canyon
Drive to Las Vegas via Route 66
Tour ends Las Vegas