2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 4 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- 3 nights Comfortable Cruise Boat
M/V Ocean Nova, plus Zodiac inflatable boats for shore excursions.
Approx 0 -
Ship crew plus specialist expedition staff.
Antarctica Express Fly And Cruise
Fly back from Antarctica...
This is the perfect trip to give you a glimpse into the untamed landscapes of Antarctica. By flying back to Chile at the end of the trip, you can maximise your time amid the breathtaking landscapes and with wildlife such as whales, sea birds and penguins. It’s a great value voyage for those with limited time, or to combine with a longer trip to Argentina and Chile.
- A short, action-packed look at Antarctica's ice-filled bays and glaciers
- Fly from Antarctica in just two hours; maximising your time on the White Continent
- See penguins, seals and sea birds up-close on land and from your Zodiac
- Explore Antarctica in 24-hour daylight; great for taking photographs in differing lights
- Travel in the company of like-minded companions
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
King George Island
South Shetland Islands