2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 10 nights Standard Hotel
- 3 nights Standard Cabin
- 2 nights Standard Hosteria
Bus/Ferry/Flights as itinerary
Approx 12 -
Explore Tour Leader plus driver(s) and some local guides. Iguacu Extension: escorted by local representatives only.
Argentina Chile Patagonia Adventure Tour
On this trip through Argentina and Chile we discover the captivating city of Buenos Aires, explore the towering granite pinnacles of Torres Del Paine National Park and admire views of the awe-inspiring Perito Moreno Glacier. Along the way we visit Ushuaia – the world’s southernmost city, and enjoy walks through the spectacular scenery of Los Glaciares National Park. We end the trip at the thundering waters of Iguazu Falls – South America’s most powerful waterfall.
- Buenos Aires - Explore Argentina’s vibrant capital including colourful La Boca and Plaza de Mayo
- Ushuaia - The town at the end of the world, explore scenic Tierra del Fuego National Park
- Torres Del Paine NP - Walk among the glacial lakes and mountain ranges of one of the most spectacular landscapes on earth
- Calafate - Excursion to the magnificent Perito Moreno glacier
- Los Glaciares NP - Spectacular walking country and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Iguazu Falls - South America’s most beautiful waterfalls, view from both the Brazilian and Argentinean sides
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Buenos Aires; PM city tour
Fly to Ushuaia; PM free
Excursion to Tierra del Fuego N.P.
Bus and ferry to Punta Arenas
Drive to Torres del Paine N.P.
6 to 7
In Torres del Paine National Park
Drive to El Calafate
Visit the Perito Moreno Glacier
Drive to El Chalten
Hiking around the Fitzroy Massif Area
Hiking around Fitzroy Massif area; PM fly to Buenos Aires
13 to 14
Fly to Iguazú and visit the falls
Fly to Buenos Aires
Tour ends Buenos Aires