2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 11 nights Standard Hotel
- 2 nights Standard Guest House
Minicoach/Public bus/Flights as itinerary
Approx 14 -
Explore Tour Leader plus driver(s) and some local guides.
Highlights Of Chile
Join us in Chile as we discover the arid Atacama Desert, a barren landscape peppered with hot springs and spouting geysers. In Torres del Paine National Park we explore arguably one of the World’s most beautiful national parks. Along the way we tour the capital Santiago and walk along the slopes of the Osorno volcano.
- Santiago De Chile - Scenic capital in the shadow of the Andes
- San Pedro - Walking in the Valle de la Luna and the Atacama Desert; optional visit to El Tatio Geysers
- Puerto Varas - Hiking around the Osorno Volcano
- Torres Del Paine NP - Walking among the glacial lakes and mountain ranges of one of the most stunning locations on earth
What we say
Explore Staff on Tour - Explore's Stella Blackwell travelled on Atacama to Paine. Read about her Explore Staff on Tour.
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Santiago de Chile; afternoon city tour
Free day in Santiago
Fly to Calama, then drive to San Pedro de Atacama; walk in Valle de la Luna
4 to 5
In San Pedro
Fly to Puerto Montt and drive to Puerto Varas; walk at Llanquihue Lake
7 to 8
In Puerto Varas
Fly to Punta Arenas
Drive to Torres del Paine National Park via Milodon Cave
In Torres del Paine National Park
In Torres del Paine National Park; afternoon transfer to Puerto Natales
Bus to Punta Arenas, fly to Santiago
Tour ends Santiago
Why not extend this tour?