2013/14 Standard Itinerary
Approx 10 -
Explore Tour Leader and driver(s).
This tour includes 4 days of trekking with about 3 to 6 hours of walking each day. This tour is graded easy to moderate.
Centre-based Week In Tuscany
Beautiful cities, rolling hills and fine wines are all part of this walking holiday in Tuscany. We stay in a traditional villa in the heart of Chianti and enjoy walks through sun-drenched vineyards. We also explore the historic cities of Florence and Siena, visit the medieval hilltop town of San Gimignano and sample the delicious local wine.
- Tuscan Landscapes - Walks amongst vineyards and cypress trees of these iconic landscapes
- Chianti - Fine wine country - walk in it and sample the wine!
- San Gimignano - Fabulous hill town with distinctive defensive towers
- Siena - Day trip to this stunning medieval city
- Florence - Explore the city's treasures of renaissance art
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Pisa Airport; transfer to Castellina in Chianti
The Hills of Chianti: Volpaia & Radda
San Gimignano and Monteriggioni
Day visit to Siena
Walking in the Greve region
Visit to Florence
Castellina and Vineyards of Chianti Classico
Tour ends Pisa Airport