2013/14 Premium Itinerary
- 6 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- 5 Breakfasts
- 2 nights Comfortable Hotel
- 3 nights Comfortable Lodge
Minibus adapted for game viewing with roof hatches.
Approx 6 -
Explore Tour Leader/Driver(s)
Classic Safari In Kenya
This classic Kenya safari takes us across ancient Masai tribal lands and the Great Rift Valley to the world’s finest game reserves. We track the ‘Big Five’ (elephant, buffalo, rhino, lion and leopard) and encounter a huge variety of other animal and birdlife. Each night we stay in the heart of the game parks to enhance this experience of the African wilderness.
- Comfortable lodges - Enjoy a classic safari in Kenya from comfortable, hand-picked lodges within the parks.
- Masai Mara - The iconic, prolific reserve home to the Big Five and a stunning setting for the Great Migration.
- Lake Nakuru - An immense soda lake with abundant game and birdlife.
- Aberdare - Observe rhino, elephant, giraffe from a unique lodge on stilts located in the path of an ancient elephant migratory route.
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Nairobi. Drive to Aberdare National Park
Drive to Lake Nakuru; game viewing
Drive to Maasai Mara
Exploring Maasai Mara; game viewing
Game Drives in the Maasai Mara; optional balloon ride
Drive to Nairobi