2013/14 Standard Itinerary
Approx 16 -
Explore Tour Leader plus driver(s).
This tour offers a comprehensive overview of mainland Croatia and as such we cover quite a distance by bus, so please be prepared for some longer drives.
Croatia Adventure Tour
Discover the best of Croatia’s historic and natural highlights on this one-week tour. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Dubrovnik, the historic city of Trogir, the Diocletian’s Palace of Split and the shimmering lakes and waterfalls of Plitvice National Park.
- Dubrovnik - Guided tour of the ‘Pearl of the Adriatic’ including the Franciscan Monastery and the Rector's Palace
- Split - Guided tour of Diocletian’s Palace
- Plitvice Lakes National Park - Discover this picturesque national park and its beautiful lakes and waterfalls on foot
- Zadar - Explore Croatia’s old capital
- Trogir - Explore the narrow streets and historical buildings of this fascinating medieval town
What we say
Staff Member Sarah King travelled on this tour in 2012.
"Croatia is so wonderfully Mediterranean, great food, great atmosphere and welcoming people. It is easy to see the influence of several European nationalities in Croatia, from the food and drink to the architecture. A really diverse destination, stunning national parks and to many UNESCO World Heritage Sites to count."
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Dubrovnik
2 to 3
Drive to Split
Drive to Plitvice Lakes National Park
Exploring Plitvice Lakes National Park
To Trogir via Zadar
Tour ends in Trogir