Why book this tour?
It's been over 50 years since Fidel and Che Guevara's revolution and still Cuba remains a unique and fascinating destination. Visit now before it changes!
2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 14 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- 2 nights Basic Camping
- 12 nights Standard Hotel
Approx 12 -
Explore Tour Leader plus drivers and some local guides.
Cuba Adventure Holiday
Join us for a remarkable journey through Cuba: exploring the island’s revolutionary history and its modern, exotic Caribbean culture. We visit glorious countryside, from verdant rainforests to volcanic mountains, home to hummingbirds and exotic orchids. The sea is never far away, with spectacular coastlines and tropical islands to enjoy.
- Havana - Experience the faded colonial splendour and vibrancy of Cuba's capital
- Trinidad - Enjoy the laidback atmosphere of this colonial town. Dance at the Casa de la Musica or sip a rum cocktail under the stars
- Topes de Collantes - Walk through mountain forests, swim in fresh water pools and camp out at haciendas
- Comandancia de la Plata - Trek through the jungle to Fidel's 1950's rebel headquarters
- Vinales Valley - Admire the steep limestone hills (mogotes) rising from the valley floor. Learn how Cuba's famous cigars are made
What we say
Staff Member Cat Morrissey travelled on this tour in 2011.
"A fun, flirty 16 days in Cuba, you will be in awe of this country and the people. It’s colourful, party culture hooks you in and leave’s you wanting more. I guarantee you will want to return to Cuba again."
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Havana
Bus to Trinidad via Bay of Pigs
Drive and trek to Topes de Collantes
In Topes de Collantes
Drive to Camaguey
Bus to Bartolome Maso
Visit La Comandancia de la Plata; drive to Santiago de Cuba
In Santiago de Cuba
Drive to Santa Clara
Bus to Viñales via Soroa
Visit Cayo Levisa
Walk in Vinales; drive to Havana
Tour ends Havana