2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 14 Breakfasts
- 6 Dinners
- 7 Lunches
- 9 nights Standard Hotel
- 4 nights Standard Cabin
- 1 night Basic Camping
Charter bus/Calesh/Flight/ 4WD/Nile cruise boat.
Approx 14 -
Explore Tour Leader plus driver(s), captain and crew on Nile cruise boat, camp crew and cameleers
Egyptian Nile Cruise And Desert Oases Tour
From the green and fertile Nile Valley to the lunar-style landscapes of the White Desert, this is a fascinating journey through Egypt’s contrasting landscapes. We take a relaxing cruise along the great Nile, visit Cairo and Luxor’s famous antiquities and explore unusual rock formations, rolling sand dunes and remote mud-brick oasis towns in the Western Desert.
- Cairo - Marvel at the majestic Pyramids and Sphinx then tour the Egyptian Museum with a local Egyptologist
- Luxor - Take a horse drawn 'calesh' to Karnak temple; Explore the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple
- Nile Cruise boat - Cruise from Luxor to Aswan via the temples of Edfu and Kom Ombo on board the 5 star MS Mirage
- Kharga - Visit Al Bagawat Necropolis in the heart of the desert
- Farafra - Camp in the spectacular White Desert and explore the fascinating rock formations
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Cairo
Free day in Cairo; PM Fly to Luxor
Luxor; Set Sail towards Edfu.
Visit Edfu and Kom Ombo and Sail to Aswan
Enjoy Aswan; Optional trip to Abu Simbel.
In Aswan; optional St Simeon's Monastery and Philae Temple
Drive to Luxor; Karnak Temple
Temple of Hatshepsut and Valley of the Kings; free time to explore
Drive to Kharga Oasis
Drive to Dakhla
The White Desert
Black Desert and Bahareya
Walk to English Mountain; Golden Mummie's tombs and drive to Cairo
Tour ends Cairo