2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 4 Dinners
- 7 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
Swimming: Every day at the villa's pool.
Approx 6 -
Minimum Age: 11
Explore Tour Leader plus drivers.
Family Activity Holiday In Tuscany
This energetic trip explores Tuscany’s hidden gem – the Garfagnana Valley. We combine varied outdoor activities with time to relax by the pool at our beautifully restored Tuscan villa. Kayak on a mountain lake, walk the ‘Cinque Terre’ coastal path, and cycle on the ancient city walls of Lucca. At the end of each day we return to our homely farmhouse and enjoy home-cooked Tuscan cuisine.
- Garfagnana - Seven nights at a traditional agriturismo with superb food
- Active Adventures - Kayaking, climbing, cycling and zip wires!
- Cultural Visits - Sightseeing trips to Lucca and Pisa (optional)
- Alpi Apuane - Canyoning and Climbing in the Turrite Valley
- Cinque Terre - Walk the UNESCO World Heritage landscapes of the Tuscan Riviera
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Pisa airport. Transfer to Casine di Braccicorti
Climbing in a Adventure Park in San Romano and Kayaking on Lake Vagli
Exploring the Cinque Terre coast
Walking in the Orecchiella National Park
Free day; optional sightseeing of Lucca and Pisa
Canyoning and Climbing in Turrite Valley
Cycle mountain descent in the Apennines; PM free
Tour ends Pisa Airport