2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 7 nights Comfortable Hotel
Swimming: Available at all nightstops.
Approx 10 -
Minimum Age: 2
Explore Tour Leader plus driver(s).
Family Holiday For Toddlers In Morocco
We start with a horse-drawn caleche ride through Marrakech and visit the famous Djemma El Fna square to see jugglers, acrobats and snake charmers. In the High Atlas mountains we enjoy a change of pace, with gentle walks amongst fields and orchards, then in the colourful coastal town of Essaouira we have time to relax on the beaches and explore the fascinating backstreets.
- Marrakech - An exhilarating horse-drawn calesh ride and the bustling souks of the "Red City".
- Djemaa el Fna - The snake charmers, acrobats, musicians and clowns in the iconic square.
- The High Atlas - Admire the stunning surroundings of North Africa's greatest mountains.
- Berber Villages - Meet the friendly local people in remote villages and learn about their life in the mountains.
- Essaouira - Relax on the beaches of this lively coastal town.
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Marrakech
Tour of Marrakech; afternoon free
Drive to Ouirgane in the High Atlas; visit Tin Mal Mosque
Free day with optional walk
Drive to Essaouira; afternoon free
Free in Essaouira
Drive to Marrakech; afternoon free
Tour ends Marrakech