2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 11 Breakfasts
- 4 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- 2 nights Comfortable Permanent Tented Camp
- 1 night Comfortable Lodge
- 3 nights Standard Lodge
- 2 nights Comfortable Hotel
- 2 nights Standard Bungalow / Chalet
- 1 night Standard Hotel
Swimming: Available at all non-camping night-stops.
4WD Land Rover/Cruiser(s)/ Light aircraft/Minibus.
Approx 0 -
Minimum Age: 8
Explore Tour Leader plus driver(s).
Family Safari Holiday
On this exhilarating family holiday we track Africa's greatest wildlife, visiting three of Tanzania's famous safari parks in the search of the "Big Five". We walk through coffee plantations and waterfalls on the slopes of Kilimanjaro, we canoe on a crater lake and visit local tribes in their villages. From the mainland we fly to the exotic "Spice Island" of Zanzibar, where we explore the narrow streets of Stone Town and unwind beside the Indian Ocean.
- Serengeti - Seeking out predators in the most iconic national park in Africa.
- Lake Duluti - Canoe on a crater lake surrounded by forest and wildlife.
- Ngorongoro - Stunning wildlife in the world's largest crater.
- Zanzibar - Swimming in crystal clear water.
- Views of Kilimanajaro - Walk on the slopes of Kilimanjaro and meet local people in their villages surrounded by coffee plantations.
- Lake Manyara - A prolific lake home to zebra, giraffe, elephant and hippo.
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
In Moshi; coffee plantation visit
Visit Materuni Waterfalls and forest walk
Visit Lake Duluti for canoeing, drive to Arusha and visit Meserani Snake Park
Drive to Lake Manyara NP; afternoon game drive
Full day’s drive to Serengeti NP via Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Game Drives In Serengeti National Park
Game viewing in Ngorongoro Crater; afternoon drive to Karatu
Drive Arusha; fly to Zanzibar
In Stone Town; optional ‘Spice Tour’
Drive to Nungwi
Free day for optionals & beach activities
Tour ends Stone Town