Why book this tour?
Using a variety of transport, see Norway's dramatic fjords.
2013 Standard Itinerary
Bus, train, boat
Approx 12 -
Explore Tour Leader plus drivers.
Norwegian Fjords Adventure Holiday
Towering cliffs, ice-capped mountains and deep blue fjords make up a landscape so majestic it almost defies belief. Travelling by train, boat, bus and on foot, our journey takes us through the greatest of Norway’s fjords and along the most spectacular of train lines. Explore nature at its most impressive in this land carved by glaciers on this short but comprehensive journey through Norway’s Western Fjords.
- Oslo - Explore this beautiful city including the Viking boat museum
- Lillehammer - Visit the home of the 1994 winter Olympics
- Flam Railway - Take an iconic journey on this dramitc railway
- Fjord boat tour - Travelling through the Geiranger fjord viewing small fishing villages, waterfalls and sea birds
- Fjord walk - Following well-marked trails from Geiranger along the fjord to Skagefla
- Bergen- Walk along the historic Bryggen waterfront, UNESCO World Heritage Site
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Oslo
Oslo – Lillehammer - Åndalsnes - Geiranger
The Flåm Railway
Tour ends Bergen