Why book this tour?
Explore three of Andalucia's historic cities - Seville, Granada and Cordoba and enjoy their many highlights including the grandeur of the Alhambra Palace.
2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 2 nights Simple Hotel
- 5 nights Standard Hotel
Bus, train and taxi
Approx 12 -
Explore Tour Leader
Granada, Cordoba And Seville
Andalucia is blessed with a wealth of culture, history, mountain scenery and sunshine. On this tour we visit the highlight cities of Granada, Seville and Cordoba along with a couple of nights off the beaten track in a typical Andalucian village. We include visits to the stunning Alhambra Palace and Cordoba Mezquita, two jewels of Moorish architecture from the golden era of Al-Andalus. You have the chance to stretch your legs on two guided walks through rolling, verdant landscape (graded easy to moderate), or just relax.
- Granada - Visit the Alhambra and Generalife, examples of classic Moorish architecture and gardens
- Córdoba - Visit the splendid Islamic monument of the Mezquita
- Castaño del Robledo - Stay in a traditional village house in the Sierra de Arcena
- Sierra de Arcena - Walks over wooded hillsides and through rural white-washed villages
- Seville - Beautiful Andalucian city, home of the stunning UNESCO World Heritage palace of the Alcázar
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Malaga Airport. Bus to Granada
In Granada; Alhambra visit and afternoon orientation walk
Bus to Córdoba. Afternoon visit to Mezquita
Castaño del Robledo via Seville
In Castaño del Robledo: walk to Alajar
Walk to Galaroza; Bus to Seville
In Seville: morning orientation walk. Afternoon free
Tour ends Seville