2013/14 Standard Itinerary
Inter Island ferry boats/Local island buses and taxis.
Approx 14 -
Explore Tour Leader, drivers and boatmen.
Greek Island Walking Holiday
Explore the gleaming waterfront harbours, beautiful coves and long sandy beaches of the Cyclades Islands. Travelling by ferry we visit the islands of Syros, Paros, Santorini and Naxos. Join us for exploratory walks or relax in beachside tavernas enjoying the local cuisine.
- Athens - Take a walking tour of Plaka, Athens 'Old Quarter'
- Syros - Capital of the Cyclades Islands. Opportunity to visit Anos Syros, 'Old Syros Town', with its maze of cobbled streets
- Paros - Walk along ancient Byzantine paths
- Santorini - Stunning volcanic scenery and pretty villages of white washed houses.
- Naxos - Option to walk up Mount Zeus, the highest peak in the Cyclades
- Beaches - Relax on pretty beaches
- Traditional food - Enjoy local food in water side tavernas
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Athens
3 to 4
Sail to Syros; on Syros
5 to 7
Sail to Paros; on Paros
8 to 10
Sail to Santorini; on Santorini
11 to 13
Sail to Naxos; on Naxos
Ferry to Athens
Tour ends Athens