2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 5 nights Standard Hotel
- 2 nights Simple Kibbutz
Approx 12 -
Explore Tour Leader plus driver(s).
Cultural Discovery Tour In Israel & Palestinian Territories
On this journey we explore some of the Holy Land’s greatest cultural and religious sites. We roam through the narrow streets of the Old City of Jerusalem and visit the Church of the Nativity and the Wailing Wall. We also take a dip in the Dead Sea, enjoy local Bedouin hospitality and take a cable car to the impressive sky fortress of Masada.
- Tel Aviv - Discover the architectural artistry of Tel Aviv’s ‘White City’
- Biblical Landscapes - See the world famous sites; The Sea of Galilee, Jericho and Qumran
- Dead Sea - Float in the famous saline sea at the lowest point on Earth
- Jerusalem - Follow the ‘Stations of the Cross’ and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Bethlehem - Visit to the Church of the Nativity
What we say
Explore Staff on Tour - Explore's Megan Freese travelled to Israel and the Holy Land to carry out some Tour Leader training. Find out why she came back full of enthusiasm.
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv city tour, then drive to Akko via Old Jaffa, Ceasarea and the Druze villages
Visit Tabgha, Capernaum, the Sea of Galilee and Nazareth
Drive to Jericho and Optional Camel Trek in PM
Drive to Jerusalem via the fortress of Massada and the Dead Sea
Walking the biblical trail in Jerusalem
Tour ends Tel Aviv