Why book this tour?
Book by 31st May 2013 and save up to 10% on all July and August 2013 departures of this tour. See full details.
2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 5 nights Simple Guest House
- 2 nights Standard Hotel
Swimming: There are public swimming pools in Laugarvatn and Reykjavik.
Approx 12 -
Minimum Age: 5
Explore Tour Leader plus driver (s) and boatmen.
Iceland Family Adventure Tour
Iceland’s volcanic landscape offers a dramatic mix of ice and fire: from snow-covered glaciers and thundering waterfalls to barren lava fields and steaming geysers. As we explore the island we admire its prolific birdlife and sample delicious fresh fish and seafood from the sea. We also find time to unwind in thermal waters and explore the bustling capital, Reykjavik.
- Laugarvatn - Explore Seljaladsfoss waterfall & Thorsmork Nature Reserve
- Gullfoss Waterfall - See the impressive Golden Waterfall the largest of them all
- Snaefellsnes Peninsula - Walk amidst stunning scenery and the Snaefellsjokull Glacier
- Reykjavik - Iceland’s bustling capital. Chance to join a whale-watching excursion
- The Blue Lagoon - Relax in nature’s thermal baths
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Visit Seljaladsfoss waterfall & Thorsmork Nature Reserve
Half day trip to Gulfoss and Geysir. PM free in Laugarvatn
Drive to Guesthouse Hof
Visit Snaefellsnes Peninsula
AM boat trip to islands; drive to Reykjavik via hot springs
In Reykjavik; optional whale watching
Tour ends Reykjavik