Why book this tour?
Twin-centre comfortable hotels each with a swimming pool.
Group flights are direct non-stop to Naples with British Airways.
2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 7 nights Comfortable Hotel
Swimming: both hotels have a pool - see Trip Notes for details.
Approx 18 -
Minimum Age: 6
Explore Tour Leader plus driver and local guides.
Italy Family Adventure Tour
This charming corner of Italy is renowned for its superb scenery, mouth-watering cuisine and fine weather. Along the dramatic coastline we visit the Roman city of Pompeii and the majestic Greek temples of Paestum. We walk on the summit of Vesuvius where we can look down into its vast volcanic crater. Join us making classic Italian pizzas, or simply enjoy the sunshine by the hotel pool.
- Sorrento Peninsula - Stunning scenery and a spectacular coastline overlooking the Gulf of Naples
- Pompeii - An entire intact city that has taught us more about the Roman way of life than any other site
- Vesuvius - Drive and walk to the summit
- Capri - ‘The most beautiful island in the Mediterranean’
- Amalfi Coast - Coastal villages and the picturesque gem of Amalfi town
- Italian Food - Sample delicious pizza, ice-cream and local produce
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Naples Airport; Transfer to Sorrento Peninsula
Train to Pompeii; visit site and then drive to Vesuvius
AM tour of the Sorrento Town; PM visit agriturismo
AM hydrofoil to Capri; PM free to visit Blue Grotto
Drive to Scala
AM visit to Buffalo Farm; PM visit to Paestum
AM visit to Amalfi; PM free
Tour ends Naples Airport