2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 8 nights Comfortable Hotel
- 6 nights Standard Hotel
Approx 12 -
Explore Tour Leader plus driver(s).
Morocco Sightseeing Tour
From the Imperial Cities of Fes, Meknes and Marrakech to the Saharan Sand Sea of Merzouga, we explore many of Morocco’s natural and cultural highlights. We visit local Berber communities in the Anti-Atlas Mountains and travel through the vast Dades Gorge. Along the way we unwind in hand-picked hotels and traditional ‘riads’ which provide an oasis of calm from the bustling cities.
- Riads and Kasbahs - The highlights of Morocco from hand-picked, comfortable accommodation in traditional style.
- Marrakech - Discover Morocco's vibrant "Red City".
- Meknes and Volubilis - Two remarkable sites, rich in history and culture.
- Fes - The atmospheric medina also known as "Mecca of the West".
- Merzouga Sand Sea - The impressive sand dunes of the Sahara.
- Todra Gorge - Walk in Morocco’s ‘Grand Canyon’ through spectacular rock formations.
- The Atlas Mountains - The highest and most scenic mountain range in North Africa.
- Essaouira - An atmospheric port town on the Atlantic coast.
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Fes
Morning sightseeing, afternoon walk through Old Fes
Visit Meknes, Moulay Idriss and Volublis
Drive over the Middle Atlas to Erfoud
Drive to Merzouga via Rissani
Drive to Boumaine via Tinerhir and the Todra Gorge
Walking in the Dades Gorge
Drive to Ouarzazate via the Valley of 1000 Kasbahs
Drive to Ouled Berhil via Tazenakhte
Visit Tiout and Taroudant and drive to Agadir
Drive to Essaouira
Free day in Essaouira
Drive to Marrakech; Afternoon optional walking tour
Free in Marrakech
Tour ends Marrakech