2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 11 Breakfasts
- 9 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- 4 nights Standard Hotel
- 2 nights Standard Lodge
- 2 nights Comfortable Hotel
- 2 nights Comfortable Rest Camp
- 1 night Comfortable Lodge
Approx 6 -
Explore Tour Leader plus driver.
Namibia Safari Tour
From our customised safari truck we explore the dramatic canyons, towering sand dunes and magnificent wildlife parks of the Namib landscape. Staying in comfortable lodges along the route we track elephants, rhinos and lions through Etosha and Waterberg Plateau National Parks. We also visit the majestic cheetah in a conservation centre and watch seals basking on the coast.
- Sossusvlei - The world’s highest sand dunes.
- Etosha - Abundant wildlife from comfortable lodges within the park.
- Damaraland - The impressive petrified forest and ancient rock art.
- Swakopmund - A charming coastal town with German colonial architecture.
- Cape Cross Seal Colony - An amazingly large seal colony on the Atlantic Coast.
- Waterberg Plateau - A walk in the scenic plateau to discover wildlife.
What we say
Staff Member Teresa Mozley travelled on this tour in 2010.
"This is not just a safari; the scenery is amazing, and can change completely round every corner. And variety: from 46° in the desert to a chilly stroll by the sea; you can do a dolphin cruise in the morning and a desert tour in the same afternoon. The drives may be long, but there are so many things to see along the way … amazing trees/birds/insects/plants/views."
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Windhoek
Drive to Sesriem
Exploring Sossusvlei and Sesriem Canyon
Drive to Swakopmund via Walvis Bay
Drive via Cape Cross Seal Colony to Damaraland
Visit Petrified Forest; drive to Okaukuejo or Halali in Etosha National Park
Game drives in Etosha National Park
Game Drives in Etosha National Park
Drive to Waterberg Plateau Park
Drive to Windhoek
Tour ends Windhoek