2013/14 Standard Itinerary
Approx 12 -
Explore Tour Leader, driver and local guides.
The tour includes 4 days of trekking with about 4 to 6 hours of walking each day. This tour is graded easy to moderate.
Walking Tour In Montenegro
From the lakes, canyons and mountains of Durmitor National Park to the towering ramparts of the medieval city of Kotor, we explore the spectacular landscapes and fascinating cities of Montenegro. Along the way we hike to the summit of Mount Vrmac, sail on Skadar Lake, explore the fortified city of Kotor and walk in the picturesque Durmitor National Park.
- Durmitor National Park - Walk amidst the spectacular landscapes of lakes and mountains
- Kotor - Spectacular UNESCO designated medieval walled town scenically located on the coast
- Skadar Lake National Park - Boat trip on the largest lake in the Balkans
- Ostrog Monastery - Visit the 17th century Ostrog monastery dramatically located on a cliff
- Virpazar - characterful village located on Skadar Lake
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Virpazar
Exploring Skadar Lake National Park, transfer to Zabljak
Walking tour of the Lakes in Durmitor National Park
Hiking the Bear Circuit
Drive to Kotor Bay via the Monastery at Ostrog
Morning visit to Kotor, free afternoon
Vrmac Mountain hike
Tour ends Podgorica Airport