Why book this tour?
This trip offers you the chance to step ashore at the infamous Cape Horn as well as enjoy the unique perspective of Patagonia's glaciers and fjords that are only accessible by boat.
2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 11 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- 5 nights Comfortable Hotel
- 3 nights Comfortable Cabin
- 3 nights Standard Hotel
Expedition cruise ship/Charter bus/Zodiac boat
Approx 12 -
Explore Tour Leader plus driver(s) and some local guides. On cruise: Expedition staff and guides only.
Discovery Tour & Expedition Cruise In Argentina, Chile & Patagonia
Travelling through the ancient landscape of Patagonia we discover rugged peaks, vast glaciers and verdant forests. We cruise through the Beagle and Murray Channels to Cape Horn, sailing between vast fjords and visiting the penguin colony on Magdelena Island. We also explore the towering granite pinnacles of Torres Del Paine National Park and admire views of the awe-inspiring Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Expedition Cruise - Three-night cruise sailing through the Beagle Channel between steep-sided fjords and past vast glaciers
- Buenos Aires - Explore Argentina’s vibrant capital including colourful La Boca and Plaza de Mayo
- Ushuaia - The town at the end of the world
- Torres Del Paine NP - Walk among the glacial lakes and mountain ranges of one of the most spectacular landscapes on earth
- Calafate - Excursion to the magnificent Perito Moreno glacier
- Los Glaciares NP - Spectacular walking country and UNESCO World Heritage Site
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Buenos Aires; PM city tour
Fly to Ushuaia; PM free
Excursion to Tierra del Fuego N.P., Board Expedition Ship and set sail
Sail through Beagle and Murray Channels
Sail to the Chilean Fjords
Sail via Magdalena Islands and disembark in Punta Arenas; drive to Torres del Paine N.P.
7 to 8
In Torres del Paine N.P.
Drive to El Calafate
Full day excursion to Perito Moreno Glacier
Fly to Buenos Aires; PM free
Tour ends Buenos Aires
Why not extend this tour?