2013/14 Standard Itinerary
Charter & public bus/Optional boat trips.
Approx 16 -
Explore Tour Leader plus driver.
Two Week Historical Tour In Greece
Take a journey back in time on this historical trip to the Peloponnese region of Greece. We explore the magnificent ancient ruins of Olympia and discover the Byzantine ghost town of Mystras. We visit the Acropolis in Athens, the Temple of Apollo in Delphi and the Kingdom of Agamemnon in Mycenae. We can also enjoy boat trips and relax on the Mani Peninsula.
- Athens - Cultural capital of Greece
- Nafplion - The first capital of modern Greece
- Areopolis - “City of Ares” Ancient Greek God of war
- Mycenae - Classic ancient site
- Mystras - Medieval ‘ghost town’
- Mani Peninsula - Unique ‘towerhouses’. Lovely walks
- Pylos - Relaxed old harbour town
- Ancient Olympia - Birthplace of the Olympic Games
- Delphi - Legendary site on Mount Parnassos
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Athens
AM Palamidi; Exploring Epidavros
To Areopolis, via Mycenae
In and around Areopolis
Drive to Pylos via Mystras
To Pylos and Ancient Olympia
Drive to Athens
Tour ends Athens