2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 8 Breakfasts
- 7 Lunches
- 8 Dinners
- 7 nights Comfortable Cruise Boat
- 1 night Standard Hotel
M/V Ocean Nova, plus Zodiacs for shore excursions.
Approx 0 -
Ship crew plus specialist expedition staff.
Polar Circle - Fly And Cruise
Fly to Antarctica...
The unique Fly and Cruise format of this Antarctica itinerary offers the benefit of speed and comfort. Instead of spending multiple days sailing from South America, across the notorious Drake Passage, which is renowned for its stormy waters, you will board a four-engine jet and and in just about two hours arrive in Antarctica, where your ship will be waiting.
You will sail along ice-filled fjords and among spectacular icebergs, while enjoying the company of sea birds, penguins, seals and whales. Each day, you will enjoy Zodiac excursions to get close to the wildlife. The goal of the expedition is to sail far south and reach the Polar Circle.
- Fly to Antarctica in just two hours; maximising your time on the White Continent
- Travel into the Polar Circle
- See penguins, seals and sea birds up-close on land and from your Zodiac
- Visit the South Shetland Islands and see magnificent icescapes
- Enjoy lectures on-board in the company of polar experts and naturalist guides
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
South Shetland Islands
3 to 8
Explore the Antarctic Peninsula