2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 13 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 3 Dinners
- 11 nights Comfortable Hotel
- 2 nights Comfortable Camping
Bus, train and camel.
Approx 12 -
Explore Tour Leader plus driver(s) and some local guides plus camel tenders.
Discovery Tour In Northern India With Stylish Accommodation
Staying in converted forts and palaces of the Maharajahs, we explore the bustling bazaars, desert cities and intricate marble temples of Rajasthan. We visit the famous painted houses of Mandawa and Nawalgarh and ride through the Thar Desert by camel. Along the way we visit Jodhpur Fort, the historic city Udaipur set beside Lake Pichola and the magnificent mountain fortress of Kumbalgarh.
- Delhi - Explore the wide streets of new Delhi and the narrow chaotic alleys of Old Delhi
- Bikaner - Wander through the colourful bazaars of this former defensive town, home to the famous Camel Corps
- Camel Trek - Travel through the Great Thar Desert the traditional way
- Ranakpur - Visit ornately carved Jain Temples
- Udaipur - Relax in the historic city set on the banks of Lake Pichola.
- Kumbulgarh - Explore the imposing 15th century hilltop fortress
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Delhi
Train and drive to Mandawa
Drive to Gajner
Drive Mirvand Desert Camp-Sodakore
Drive to Jaisalmer
Drive to Jodhpur
Drive to Kumbalgarh
Drive to Udaipur
Why not extend this tour?