2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 8 Breakfasts
- 2 Dinners
- 1 Lunch
- 3 nights Simple Hotel
- 3 nights Standard Hotel
- 2 nights Basic Village House
Approx 12 -
Explore Tour Leader, driver(s) + optional local guides.
Southern Morocco Adventure
Explore Southern Morocco from the High Atlas Mountains to the sand dunes of the great Sahara Desert. We experience traditional Berber hospitality in the Anti-Atlas mountain village of Tagoudiche. We also discover the famous Djemma El-Fna Square, the bustling medina and the maze of souks in the ‘Red City’ of Marrakech.
- Marrakech - Morocco’s enchanting ‘Red City’ and the fascinating Djemma-el-Fna Square.
- Atlas Mountains - The spectacular landscapes of North Africa’s most impressive mountain range.
- Berber Villages - Fertile oases and remote villages of the Draa Valley.
- Tinfou Dunes - The impressive dunes of the Sahara desert and an optional camel ride.
- Tagoudiche - Two nights amongst the Berber tribes of the Anti-Atlas.
- Essaouira - Charming port town on the Atlantic coast.
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Marrakech
Drive across the High Atlas to Zagora; explore Tamnougalt and the Draa Valley
In Zagora; visit Tamegroute. Optional sunset camel ride at Tinfou
Drive to Tata via Foum Zguid and Tissint
Drive to Tagoudiche in the Anti-Atlas via Tafraoute
In Tagoudiche; optional walks
Drive to Essaouira
Drive to Marrakech; optional afternoon walking tour
Tour ends Marrakech