2013/14 Standard Itinerary
Train, taxis, bus. Rail travel is 2nd class in Spain and 1st class throughout Morocco.
Approx 15 -
Explore Tour Leader.
Spain To Morocco Adventure
Travelling by train we visit Andalucian Hill Villages and explore the Imperial Cities of Morocco, including Rabat, Fes and Marrakech. From our carriage windows we watch as the architecture changes from whitewashed Spanish villages to the characteristic minarets and medinas of Morocco. Along the way we sample traditional Andalucian tapas and the best of Moroccan cuisine.
- Travel with the locals - A journey by train to discover the highlights of Andalucia and Morocco.
- Ronda - One of the original "Pueblos Blancos" and El Tajo Gorge.
- Zahara de la Sierra, Setenil and Grazalema - Fortified Moorish villages and picturesque white washed buildings.
- Fes - The atmospheric medina also known as "Mecca of the West".
- Marrakech - The vibrant souks of the 'Red City' and the iconic Djemaa el Fna Square.
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour in Malaga
Train or bus to Ronda
Visit Zahara de la Sierra, Setenil and Grazalema
Andalucia Express to Algeciras and ferry to Tangier
Morning train to Fes; afternoon in Fes
Guided walking tour of Fes; optional visit to Volubilis
Train to Rabat
Train to Marrakech via Casablanca
Walking tour of Marrakech; PM free
Free in Marrakech; optional visit to High Atlas
Tour ends Marrakech