2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 11 Breakfasts
- 10 Lunches
- 8 Dinners
- 3 nights Standard Hotel
- 2 nights Comfortable Permanent Tented Camp
- 3 nights Standard Guest House
- 2 nights Basic Wild Camping
- 1 night Simple Village House
Approx 6 -
Sudan Adventure Tour
Travelling through the scenic Nile Valley and into the desert we uncover Sudan’s unspoilt cultural and historical heritage. We visit well-preserved sandstone temples, tombs engraved with images of the pharaohs and the many pyramids of the Royal Necropolis of Meroe. We also experience the warm hospitality of the Nubian people and stay in a traditional village house.
- Temples & Pyramids Discover the amazing Phaoronic architecture of nothern Sudan - there are more pyramids here than in Egypt!
- Nubian hospitality Enjoy a traditional welcome as guests in the village of Soleb.
- Desert landscapes Get off the beaten track in this little visited tourist destination.
- Nile - Take an exhilarating cruise along the world's longest river to discover its hidden treasures.
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour in Khartoum
Leave Khartoum and drive to Meroe via Naga
Explore the royal necropolis and the royal city of Meroe
Crossing the Bayuda desert to Karima
Nile cruise and pyramids
Traditional Nubian hospitality
Along the Nile to Old Dongola
Return to Khartoum