- 11 Breakfasts
- 10 Lunches
- 11 Dinners
- 12 nights Comfortable Cruise Boat
Polar ship M/S Expedition, plus Zodiacs for shore excursions.
Approx 0 -
Ship crew plus specialist expedition staff.
The Antarctic Peninsula And Weddell Sea - M/v Polar Pioneer
Emperor Penguins and the Weddell Sea
Journey deep into Antarctica to the home of majestic
emperor penguins... The Weddell Sea is a pristine area of Antarctica, reserved only for the luckiest of polar travellers. It boasts huge tabular icebergs, pristine seas and an uncompromising environment reserved for rare and unique wildlife. It was here that polar explorer Ernest Shackleton travelled, too, on his quest to conquer this inhospitable environment. During your cruise, you'll not only see the world’s tallest penguins, the emperors, but observe seals, whales and birds at close quarters.
- See emperor penguins - the tallest penguin species in the world
- Follow in the footsteps of famous polar explorer Ernest Shackleton
- Journey deep into Antarctica, territory trodden by only a few lucky explorers
- Take Zodiacs beneath huge icebergs and towering glaciated peaks
- See whales, seals and vast penguin colonies
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Set sail from Ushuaia
Cross the Drake Passage
South Shetland Islands
Enter the Weddell Sea...
5 to 7
Weddell Sea Penguins
8 to 9
10 to 11
Back across the Drake Passage