2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 8 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 1 Dinner
- 7 nights Standard Hotel
- 1 night Basic Camping
Swimming: Some hotels have pools - see Trip Notes for details.
Approx 10 -
Minimum Age: 5
Explore Tour Leader plus local guides, horsemen and driver(s).
Family Tour Of Jordan
Lost cities, crusader castles and Biblical settings are all part of this family holiday to Jordan. We visit the ruins of the city of Jerash and explore the spectacular lost city of Petra. We also camp in the dramatic desert of Wadi Rum, discover the Crusader castle of Kerak and travel to the Dead Sea to experience the sensation of floating on the surface of the saline waters.
- Petra - Visit the spectacular ‘Rose Red City’ of the ancient Nabateans, featured in the Indiana Jones movie
- Wadi Rum Oasis - Take an optional camel trek or 4WD drive in the impressive desert landscapes of Wadi Rum and camp under the stars
- Dead Sea - Experience the buoyant saline waters of the lowest place on earth and have a mud bath
- Jerash - Tour the Greco Roman Ruins with a local expert
- Aqaba - Swim and snorkel in the turquoise waters of the Red Sea
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Amman
AM ‘Swim’ in the Dead Sea, drive via Kerak to Petra
Walking tour of Petra
By Four Wheel Drive to Wadi Rum
By Bus to Aqaba
Tour ends Amman.