2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 7 nights Comfortable Hotel
Approx 10 -
Explore Tour Leader plus driver(s).
Treasures Of Jordan
Join us on this journey exploring Jordan’s historical sites and far-reaching desert landscapes. Following in the footsteps of ancient civilisations we travel along the King’s Highway to the Crusader castle of Kerak. We also visit the ‘lost city’ of Petra, the Roman ruins at Jerash and the copper-coloured sand dunes of Wadi Rum.
- Amman - Tour the ancient city, including Ancient Philadelphia, the Citadel & Temple of Hercules, Umayyad Palace, King Abdullah Mosque, the Gold Market and the Herbal Souq market
- Kings Highway - Explore St George’s Church in Madaba and see the oldest mosaic map
- Petra - Visit the spectacular ‘Rose Red City’ of the ancient Nabateans
- Wadi Rum Oasis - Take an optional camel trek or 4WD drive in the impressive desert landscapes of Wadi Rum
- Dead Sea - Experience the buoyant saline waters of the lowest place on earth
- Jerash - Tour the Greco Roman Ruins with a local expert
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Amman
Visit Qasr Al Kharana and Jerash.
Visit Dead Sea, Mount Nebo and Madaba;
Visit Kerak and Guided Tour of Petra;
Free day in Petra
Free day in Petra or Optional Wadi Rum Excursion
Drive via the Desert Highway to Amman
Tour ends Amman