Why book this tour?
Cruising along the coastline in a traditional gulet is quite simply the best and most relaxing way to enjoy the special beauty of Turkey's south-western shores.
2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 7 Dinners
- 7 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
Chartered Turkish gulet/Bus.
Approx 12 -
Explore Tour Leader, drivers, captain, cook and crew.
Turkey Adventure Cruise
On this relaxing sailing holiday we cruise along the Lycian coastline on a traditional wooden ‘gulet’. From Fethiye we travel to the hillside village of Kalkan, the harbour town of Kas and the sunken city of Kekova. We also explore small Turkish bays and islands with the chance to swim, snorkel and sea kayak in the warm waters of the Aegean Sea.
- Sailing on a traditional style wooden gulet - Seven nights cruising along the beautiful shoreline of Turkey's Turquoise Coast
- Swimming and snorkelling - In the warm azure sea in quiet coves
- Kekova - Discover this stunning bay, with its white washed coastal villages, sunken ruins and medieval castle
- Kas - Explore this pretty harbour town. Enjoy some some retail therapy or a cool drink in a local cafe
- Ancients ruins, beaches, walks and sea-kayaking - Relax or explore as much as you like
What we say
Top Ten Turkey Highlights - Explore's Jude Berry has travelled extensively in Turkey. Read her top ten Turkish highlights.
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Fethiye
To Kas via Ucagiz
To Soguksu cove
Sail to Tarzan Bay
Sail to Fethiye where tour ends.