2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 13 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 1 Dinner
- 12 nights Comfortable Hotel
- 1 night Comfortable Cabin
Bus, junk, boat and internal flights.
Approx 8 -
Explore Tour Leaders (one for each country) plus driver(s), junk crew and some local guides.
Vietnam Adventure Tour
Explore the fascinating sights of Vietnam and Cambodia and stay in a variety of comfortable hotels. We visit the imperial city of Hue, the historical port of Hoi An and Old Saigon. Cruise Halong Bay on a luxury junk and explore the Mekong Delta by boat. We also spend time in Cambodia exploring Angkor’s magnificent jungle temple complex.
- Hanoi - Wander through the bustling narrow streets of the Old Quarter lined with shop-houses
- Halong Bay - Luxury junk boat cruise through one of the most breathtaking limestone landscapes in Southeast Asia
- Hoi An - Charming ancient merchant’s town on the banks of the Thu Bon River
- Mekong Delta - Riverside stilt houses and fascinating floating markets
- Siem Reap – Gateway to the iconic and awe-inspiring Khmer temple complex of Angkor
What we say
Staff Member Eileen Harvard travelled on this tour in 2012.
"This was a great trip to see the highlights of both Vietnam & Cambodia. The people are very friendly and the food varied & delicious. My personal highlights were wandering around the Old Town Streets in Hanoi, the cookery lesson in Hoi An, and so many beautiful gems at Angkor, my favourite being Banteay Srei."
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Hanoi
Junk cruise in Ha Long Bay
Cruise in Ha Long Bay; fly to Danang, transfer to Hoi An
In Hoi An; cooking lesson and walking tour
Free Day in Hoi An with Optional Excursions
Drive via Danang to Hue
In Hué; visit Museum and Citadel
Fly Ho Chi Minh City; Walking tour
Day cruise in the Mekong Delta
Visit Cu Chi Tunnels; fly to Siem Reap
12 to 13
Tour ends in Siem Reap